Monday, January 20, 2014

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

I have decided to finish ALL of my exams this year.  This is after multiple years of saying I'm not going to do them and fighting their existence (I was having an existential crisis, what can I say?).  I am going to take 5 exams this year.  5.  And I've already taken the one easy one, so I don't even get a break.  I feel my knitting will suffer, but I owe my mom and pair of socks, a small baby a bib, and myself something awesome.  Also, I really want to finish something for the KAL.  Because I signed up.  So I should do it.  On that note, behold, the beginning of a project:
There's a sock started there, I promise.
I have started the Lazy Lace Socks for my mom.  Stompy has taken a keen interest.  Actually, I stopped where I did because my fingers started tingling.  It was very upsetting!  hopefully I can knit a row here or there during study breaks or something.  This is the project I want to finish for the KAL.  This also means I will finish it probably right around when I take my first exam - I am planning to take that by March 6.  I'm going to Puerto Rico on March 7 or 8!  Yayy destination weddings!  Vacations in pretty places woo woo!

Alright, this was my study break, just a quick hello and project update.  The boneyard shawl is getting bigger slowly.  Maybe that can be study knitting since it's so boring?  but that's after I finish taking notes while reading.  I need to invest in a desk lamp and a task chair.

Goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment