Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Haha, so much for Mondays

Whoops, missed my Monday post - but there was foodstuffs to be made!  nom nom fajitas!  :)

Other than that, I had started an awesome post about redlining my knitting, but unfortunately I haven't finished it, and I have a lot to do, so I won't be able to post it tonite.  I'm also really tired for some reason.

Here's status updates about what I have on my needles (there are only two):

1) Boneyard shawl - I finished the first skein, and am now working on the second.  oof, this takes a long time!  I'm thinking maybe I'll add some sort of pattern during one of the repeats to spice it up.  I'm getting bored.  Plus, alpaca might be too itchy for me... oops.  The colors are at least super pretty!  I really like the deep blue on here.  I think I may overdye that other knitpicks yarn I got with blue and see what happens.  I really like blue right now.  (wait, I just realize I was at 50%! woo hoo! yea, I'm slow...)

Using an actual scaling device for scale - no bananas here!

2) Bike helmet earwarmers - hey look, buttons!  yayyy!  makes them look like anteaters or elephants or something else cute.  :)  I'm going to make the button loop tonite and give them back this week.  Yay!  One 2013 WIP complete!  :)

look like aliens... do do do do do dooooooooo ("x-files")

I hope to start my mom's socks this weekend.  I officially joined the My Sister's Knitter KAL, so I want to finish at least those! (I'll be really off my new year's goals if that's all I finish by then, though.  So I probably should have at least two done by March 15!)


Have a nice night!



No comments:

Post a Comment